2012年5月17日木曜日

2. What are some of the discipline problems that you have heard about at schools in Japan?


   I have heard some of the strict discipline problems for me.

   First, I have heard about Sanyo Jogakuen high school's one. There is a rule that the students cannot shave or arrange even their eyeblow.
   Second, I have heard about Nortre-Dame Seishin junior and senior high school's one. There are some rules that the students have to tie their hair for two parts, and fold up and wear even though their socks.
   Third, I have heared about Yasuda girls' junior and senior high school's one. There is a rule that the students have to wear not only their school uniforms but also scarf in cold season.

  Well, those three examples are only about girls' schools because I don't have any great connection with coeducation schools and boys' schools. So I 'm interested in girls' careful about their appearance and fashion.


   That's all. Thank you.

1 件のコメント:

  1. Some interesting points.

    I think you should be careful about mentioning the names of certain schools. Perhaps you can edit your writing to say "one school", "another school" etc.

    When I mentioned "discipline problems" I actually meant problems with students' behavior, but your ideas are connected to this.

    返信削除