2. First, I want to say that I'm against the traditional gender roles, because they often mean "male chauvinism". In short, they looks down on us, females. So I don't like the traditional roles in the core.
By contrast, I long to have gentleman partner who takes the lead in paying for something, or invites me to the romantic situation if I can meet anyone, because I want to be always made much of by others and think the way of life to be passive is comfortable and easy not only for me but also for everybody. That's why I like Mr.Komatsu!
So, maybe my answer is "yes". However, I think we can also say about the relationship among normal friends. And I think I have to take care of them regardless of gender or sex, but maybe there is special mood or atmosphere between man and woman. This is a complicated question.
I posted almost same opinions as you, Shoko:)
返信削除Please check mine, too.
By the way, in class, my group talked about having a partner who really understand your natural and you can really rely on. Alice said that she couldn't having such person because her never had it. How about you? Can you imagine it 8)?!
>Yoshie
返信削除I'm sorry, I'm too late.
Uh・・・I could't understand and read your english sentenses.
In short, you and Alisa think that we can't meet gentleman partner
forever, don't you?
I have no idea who will be my partner but wish to believe someone will meet me!!!